- Nancy Pelosi shows signs of horrible genetic mutation that leads to deficiencies in three things: making lists, debating, and … oops!
- Watch out! Don’t confuse Max Baucus, the senator exposed in Peter Schweizer’s new book Throw Them All Out: How Politicians and Their Friends Get Rich Off Insider Stock Tips, Land Deals, and Cronyism That Would Send the Rest of Us to Prison with Spencer Bachus, the representative exposed in Peter Schweizer’s new book, Throw Them All Out: How Politicians and Their Friends Get Rich Off Insider Stock Tips, Land Deals, and Cronyism That Would Send the Rest of Us to Prison. Because that would be bad for Mr. Baucus’ image.
- Gov hurts. At least in the case of John Boehner. And Politico’s Caitlin McDevitt wanted to know why, so she compiled a list of his greatest gushers. But our own Bill Dixon noticed that she missed a few.
- Herman Cain learns to speak Cuban.
- Insider Trading Congressional Confusion: Bachus, Baucus or Bacchus? (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Boehner Cries: What Politico Didn’t Know (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Pelosi aide calls ’60 Minutes’ report a ‘smear’ (sfgate.com)
- Is Your Congressman Trading on Inside Information? (theatlantic.com)