Stephen Colbert testified before the Federal Election Committee on Thursday morning in regards to establishing his Super PAC and while you’d think the committee would be used to the paparazzi by now considering their glamorous day jobs they were remarkably taken aback by all the commotion. Nevertheless, the meeting was rather quick for a bureaucracy and in the end, in a 5-1 decision, Stephen got his Super PAC with strings attached. In particular, the PAC will not be allowed to run ads anywhere other than on Comedy Central unless Comedy Central’s parent company Viacom discloses details about how much they spent administering the PAC and producing the ads.
- Stephen Colbert Delivers at Northwestern Commencement Speech (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Major League Baseball in Beat The Streak Challenge (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Stephen Colbert Exposes His Unabiguously Grey Matter on SNL (VIDEO) (restoringtruthiness.org)
- After the Rapture Pet Care (VIDEO) (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Stephen Colbert in Charleston Bermuda Race (restoringtruthiness.org)