It’s coming. May 21st, 2011, according to the Family Radio Worldwide, the rapture will be upon us. Even Stephen Colbert is aware of the date and has made note of the date. But there is one very pressing question for all those soon to “caught-up” Christians out there: what about Fido?
What is going to happen to all those furry, feathery, and sometimes slimy and scaly little members of our family who are not and apparently cannot be part of the Christian family? Well, fear not! Rapture Pet Care will come to the rescue!
- UFW President Arturo Rodriguez Visits with Stephen Colbert (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Stephen Colbert on a Soup Can? (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Stephen Colbert Tells Jon Stewart to Go F*** Himself (restoringtruthiness.org)
- End Is Nigh? May 21, Christian Group Says (abcnews.go.com)
- Stephen Colbert Follows in Footsteps of Palin, Pawlenty, Starts “ColbertPac” – Neon Tommy (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Colbert Explains How to Profit From Worldwide Food Shortages – Eater National (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Stephen Colbert (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Stephen Colbert Enters Politics Officially Starts ‘Colbert-PAC’ – Mediaite.com (restoringtruthiness.org)
- EXCLUSIVE: Colbert & Fallon Discuss What It Means To Be BFFFSM With Arianna … – Huffington Post (satire) (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Dark Green Religion and Stephen Colbert’s Quest for a New Faith – Huffington Post (blog) (restoringtruthiness.org)