Ann Coulter’s new book Demonic was originally going to be an autobiography but after the substance of the book changed somehow the copy editor missed renaming the title of the book. Needless to say, Coulter is demanding that the copy editor be sent to Gitmo and waterboarded.
Miss Coulter portrays liberal thought in America as the result of mob behavior, including such groupthink earmarks as the creation of messiahs; a fear of scientific innovation; myth-making; a preference for images over words; and a casual embrace of contradictory ideas. Tracing the words and movements of liberal mobs, from the Ku Klux Klan and the SDS to anti-war and pro-ObamaCare fanatics today, Miss Coulter demonstrates how liberals have consistently used mob tactics to implement their idea of the “general will.”
Miss Coulter writes: “Just as fire seeks oxygen, Democrats seek power, which is why they will always be found championing the mob whether the mob consists of Democrats lynching blacks or Democrats slandering the critics of Obama Care as racists.”
DEMONIC: How the Liberal Mob is Endangering America will be released in the U.S. and Canada on June 7, 2011 in hardcover, e-book, and audio formats.
- Ann Coulter says “We Were Right – Birthers Were Wrong” (thenationalbugle.com)
- Ann Coulter Follows Up ‘Guilty’ With ‘Demonic’ (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Ann Coulter On The Other Obama Rumor: He’s Not Muslim, ‘He’s An Atheist’ (mediaite.com)
- Coulter’s “Demonic” To Be Released June 7 (thegabriellahoffman.com)
- Ann Coulter On Negatives Of All GOP Candidates: At Least Trump ‘Viciously Attacks The Media’ (mediaite.com)
- Ann Coulter To Speak At University Of Wyoming One Year After Ayers Scandal (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ann Coulter: My Dog Knows More About The Arab World Than Obama Does (mediaite.com)
- Ann Coulter To Lou Dobbs: Libya And Afghanistan Are ‘Disasters’ Under Obama’s Watch (mediaite.com)