“Can you imagine doing it for ten more years, fifteen more years, twenty more years?” asked MTV correspondent Josh Horowitz.
“Look what’s happened to me in the ten years that I’ve been doing it,” replied Stewart. “This is … you know, I’d be the Cryptkeeper at a certain point.”
“So that’s a no,” confirmed Horowitz.
Well, nobody really knows when or how a metamorphosis works exactly. And why the Cryptkeeper has chosen Stewart as his next vessel is a still a mystery. It was never apparent before that the Cryptkeeper even possessed other human bodies. But you learn new things every day. Nevertheless, that may explain Stewart’s somewhat confusing response.
“Yes. I imagine that would be a no.”
At least we know that Smoochy ain’t coming back any time soon.
- “Glenn Beck Was Sent Here by Jesus” says Jon Stewart (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Larry Wilmore on the Menu – Politico (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Jon Stewart Exposes How GOP Candidates ‘Communicate’ To Their Base-istan – Mediaite.com (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Jon Stewart Mocks Obama Campaign Video: From ‘Yes We Can’ To ‘You Know, Whatever’ – Mediaite.com (restoringtruthiness.org)
- Jon Stewart Talks ‘Death To Smoochy’ Sequel At Comedy Awards (mtv.com)
- Jon Stewart Says Goodbye to Glenn Beck [Dispatches from the Culture Wars] (scienceblogs.com)