Anyhow, in the spirit of ringtones, we thought we’d put together a little tone just for Perry. We scrounged up a few Perry “highlights” from the campaign trail tossed them in ringtone for you to enjoy. We had to keep these highlights to a reasonable number so that you do remember to eventually answer your phone.
- Right click on the below and save the file to your computer.
- You can go to many different websites to create your ringtone. One example is: Myxer.com
- At Myxer.com, on the right-hand side, you’ll see a dark blue box that says MAKE YOUR OWN. Click the Browse button and find the file you just saved on your computer. Click Ok or Open.
- Click Upload. It will take a few seconds.
- Once uploaded a new dialogue box will open asking you how you would liek to customize the ringtone. Choose your settings and click Continue.
- At the next screen, enter your phone number, read and agree to the terms (if you agree to the terms) and click Continue.
- At the next screen, click the Send button.
- On your phone, follow the link sent to you with your phone’s browser and download the ringtone.
- Save the ringtone to your phone and set it as your ringtone.
- Perry piles on Romney over comment about liking to ‘fire people’ (thehill.com)
- Rick Perry vs. Mitt Romney: Texas Governor Blasts ‘Pink Slip’ Comment (huffingtonpost.com)
- Perry’s new ring tone mocks Romney (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)